Organisation: Scarlets Rugby
Salary: £22,000-£28,000 dependent on experience
Location: Parc y Scarlets, Llanelli, with occasional travel in the UK and across Europe
Contract Type: Full time position
Closing Date: Tuesday 18thDecember, 2018
We are recruiting a Media & Communications Manager to produce outstanding, fresh and dynamic contentas well as lead the region’s communications platforms. The ability to communicate fluently through the medium of Welsh is essential for this post.
You will lead the Communications Team at what is an extremely exciting time for the region. Joining as Media & Communications Manager you will take ownership of the team tasked with producing and delivering rugby and venue content.
You will be creating promotional materials, producing digital / multimedia content, copywriting, reporting on live rugby games and much more! Your passion, drive and excellent copywriting skills will ensure the delivery of outstanding content.
Being accountable to the Head of Marketing & Communiactions, the role will be based at Parc y Scarlets, Llanelli but will require travel throughout the UK and Europe.
- Demonstrable experience in a similar role and/or sector
- Clearly demonstrates a talent for planning, capturing, creating and curating highly innovative content; print, digital and video
- Experience of managing multiple Social Media channels
- Knowledge and understanding of rugby union and Scarlets Rugby
- Confident presentation and communication skills
- The ability to create high quality content in both English and Welsh
- Great organizational skills
- Fluent Welsh speaker
- A creative problem solver
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated with a strong work ethic
- A team player who feels passionately about helping others
- Happy to work anti social hours
- Must hold a valid UK driving license and have access to a car
Applications should be sent by 12:00 noon on Tuesday 18thDecember 2018 to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your application, CV and covering letter, should reflect your personality and the skillset you will bring to this role.