There’s just 100 Days to Go until the Guinness PRO14 Final kicks off in Dublin on May 26 when the Championship crowns its first-ever title winner of the new global era.
Aviva Stadium will host the fourth ‘Destination Final’ and after it welcomed a record attendance of 45,566 last year, even more supporters are expected in 2018 with strong ticket sales reported from Ireland, throughout the UK and right across the world.
Supporters will be spoilt for choice at this year’s Guinness PRO14 Final where the wide-ranging array of ticket options provides the Championship’s showpiece game with its best-ever offering.
Although teams from Ireland, Italy, Scotland, South Africa and Wales are still competing to reach the Guinness PRO14 Final, fans can guarantee their place right now by visiting http://bit.ly/Final2018 where prices start from just €35 for adults and €10 for children.
There are tickets to suit every budget with Premium Seating, Championship Packages and Hospitality Boxes all easily accessible at https://www.pro14rugby.org/hospitality_/
For all your Guinness PRO14 Final ticket needs make sure to click the links before it’s too late:
Championship Packages: http://bit.ly/Final2018 select ‘Championship Package’ as ticket type
- Match ticket, Buffet meal, Unlimited beer, wine & soft drinks for 2hrs pre-match and half-time
- Guinness PRO14 Q&A
Corporate Hospitality: http://www.hospitalitypartnership.ie/events/guinness-pro14-final-2018/
- Early admission to the Guinness PRO14 VIP corporate hospitality
- Reserved seated match ticket provided by the Guinness PRO14 and allocated in groups.
- Unlimited beer, wine and soft drinks (2.5 hours pre-match and 1 hour post-match)
- Superb three course gourmet meal with wines
- Colour television facilities with match replay
- Post-match reception with snacks
- Official match programme
- VIP guest wallet & itinerary
Experienced event managers in attendance throughout