Over the last few months we’ve been asking for feedback on the matchday experience at Parc y Scarlets and we’re delighted to confirm that we’ve not only listened, we’ve made some really exciting changes too!
This season at the Parc we have more food offerings, healthier and more expansive choices, new partners and a whole lot more!
- Fresh food prepared and cooked in-house by our team of chefs, led by executive Head Chef Nick Bevan
- Exciting options for vegetarians and vegans
- Gluten free options
- Halal options
- Fajita Wraps with a selection of fillings
- Chilli Nachos with a selection of toppings
- Freshly made soup with a crusty roll
- Celtic Pride pies
North & West Stands;
- Proudly partnered with Cwm Farm and Crazie Kiosks
- Both more commonly associated with the Supporters Village have expanded to the West Stand and North Stand offering a wide selection of delicious homemade food at the highest of standards
- Cwm Farm
- Crazie Crepes
- Mr Sweet’s Sweet Shop
We are delighted to confirm that all kiosks will have card payment options with card only queues and cash/card queues.
*Pictures are for illustration purposes only