Job title: Chef de Partie / Junior Sous Chef
Location: Parc y Scarlets
Reports to: Executive Head Chef
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB
This role is accountable for the provision of a quality hospitality and public food service and product to our customers working with the Executive Head Chef to surpass their expectations in line with a world-class Heart and Soul customer experience.
This position will be expected to manage their workload to meet the needs of the business and maintain an efficient day-to-day food preparation operation, producing food to the required standard and following all Hygiene and company kitchen policies to ensure a clean and efficient environment.
- Ensuring high quality food is prepared for the enjoyment of all Parc y Scarlets customers, consistently surpassing their expectations in a manner consistent with a world-class Heart and Soul customer experience.
- Co-orperate and support the Senior Sous Chef in the absence of the Executive Head Chef.
- Support the Executive Head Chef in ensuring all staff are aware of and adhere to current Food Hygiene and Health and Safety legislation thereby ensuring the welfare of both staff and customers.
- Leadership of casual employees and agency staff ensuring every member of the team represents the commitment of the business to world class customer service.
- Implementation of the food operations function according to the processes outlined by your manager whilst promoting the values and philosophies of the business.
- Ensure adherence to relevant legislative requirements in the delivery of the catering operation.
- Represent the Scarlets Philosophy, Values and Culture within the Venue Team.
- To cooperate and engage with other managers in both Company and Departmental undertakings ensuring the efficiency and effectiveness of operations are maximised in line with the company business plan and objectives.
- You are required to work at all times in a safe and healthy manner and to comply with the requirements of the Health and Safety Policy and all related rules and procedures provided in the furtherance of health and safety.
- You will be required to undertake any additional duties as instructed by the Executive Head Chef.
Please email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com with the subject titled Chef de Partie / Junior Sous Chef