- Support the creation and implementation of multi-channel marketing campaigns to support the sales conversion process, managing project budgets reporting on ROI
- Build relationships with clients and internal stakeholders to maximise joint marketing opportunities
- Support the Head of Marketing in all aspects of matchday and non-matchday campaign planning, development and execution.
- Responsible for the management and production of content, including on and offline communications and assets such as photography and video including the copywriting, design, artwork, and submission
- Work collaboratively with the marketing and communications team to optimise content to increase the performance of our digital marketing channels, including website development, social media, and email
- A brand ambassador and a key advocate for the internal communications strategy, playing a pivotal role in the build and launch of the intranet platform and ongoing content development.
- Lead and manage the events calendar, including pre-event collateral, promotion on the day event management, and RoI
- Work with peers to create, manage, and upload the content schedule including guides, blogs, news, case studies, and website content using CMS system and digital management tools.
- Produce monthly reports on the success of content placement and outreach work, highlighting recommendations for further improvement.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE FOR THE COMMERCIAL MARKETING ASSISTANT ROLE:
- Ability to communicate plans and creative ideas effectively and comfortable presenting to senior stakeholders
- Strong planning and organisation skills; ability to prioritise workload in line with business needs
- Understanding of the opportunity of digital channels, and demonstratable digital marketing experience
- Methodical, with exceptional attention to detail; combined with flexibility to respond to the demands of multiple projects
Competitive salary for the right candidate.