Scarlets is one of the oldest and most famous rugby clubs in the world. Founded in 1872, the
club has, throughout its vibrant history, been a proud innovator in the game both nationally and
globally. Scarlets are one of the four professional Welsh rugby union teams in Wales
Based at the iconic Parc Y Scarlets which has been recently voted in the top 4 purpose-built
rugby stadiums in the UK constructed in 2008.
We are an award-winning hospitality, conferencing, and events stadium. Our facilities comprise
four main lounges with seated capacity from 80 – 400 people. There are a further 17 hospitality
boxes with a capacity of 10 – 16 people. We have two indoor training facilities with 3G artificial
playing surfaces which are also used as an indoor supporters village on game days but can be
transformed into Event/conferencing space for a wide range of events.
As Events Sales Manager you will have full responsibility and accountability for the C&E
side of the business in conjunction with the Venue General Manager.
Brief Roles & Responsibilities
● To maximise the use of the venue on a day to day basis
● To bring new business into the venue
● To come up with an Events Strategy for site with the GM
● Work closely with the Marketing Manager on the Venue website
● Review the business on the books and analyze all current bookings
● Networking at events to build relationships
● Showcase our facilities
● Work closely with the administration team to ensure events are invoiced correctly
● Work closely with the clients to ensure there event is organised and delivered to set
● Be yourself and enjoy each day
If the role is of interest please email your CV and brief covering letter to Simon Rowlands