As a graphic designer, you’ll create eye-catching visuals and will need to be creative, flexible and able to work well with others
You’ll work on a variety of products and activities, such as websites, advertising, books, magazines, posters, exhibitions and displays, corporate communications and corporate identity, delivering the visual identity of the Scarlets brand.
Working to a brief, you’ll develop appropriate creative ideas and concepts.
The work demands creative flair, up-to-date knowledge of industry software and a professional approach to time, costs and deadlines.
As a graphic designer you’ll be;
- meeting different stakeholders or account managers to discuss the business objectives and requirements of the job
- developing design briefs
- thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts and developing interactive design
- using innovation to redefine a design brief within time and cost constraints
- presenting finalised ideas and concepts
- working with a range of media and keeping up to date with emerging technologies
- proofreading to produce accurate and high-quality work
- demonstrating illustrative skills with rough sketches and working on layouts ready for print
Apart from technical and drawing skills, you’ll need to show:
- passion and enthusiasm for design, with a creative flair
- a flexible approach when working in a team
- excellent communication skills to interpret and negotiate briefs
- good presentation skills and the confidence to explain and sell ideas to colleagues
- time management skills and the ability to cope with several projects at once
- accuracy and attention to detail when finalising designs
- being open to feedback and willing to make changes to your designs
- demonstratable knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite including Photoshop, Illustrator, and After Effects
If you have the skills and believe you are the right fit for the role, please email a copy of your up to date CV with examples of your work/portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org