Job title: Ticket Office Supervisor
Location: Parc y Scarlets
Reports to: Ticket Office Manager
Reporting to the Ticket Office Manager, this role is accountable for the management of the Ticketmaster system, dealing with customer enquiries and sales, and supporting the Ticket Office Manager with the day-to-day administration of the department.
– Day to Day dealings with customers and season ticket holders.
– Responding to emails and messages in line with company procedures
– Act as the Stadium Ticket Master Champion
– Data capture
– Updating packages, games, offers, events and ticket prices on the system and ensuring that it is live for sales at the agreed time
– Management of access control on the day
– Pre-event ticket testing to include the scanners and all access control systems
– Pre-season and match ticket testing to include the scanners and all access control systems
– Deal with ad hoc bookings where it differs from the stadium norm
– Liaise with Ticketmaster to deal with any issues
– Support the Ticket Office Manager whilst they are away from the office
– Represent the Scarlets Philosophy, Values and Culture within the department, the team and in wider society.
– Cooperate and engage with other managers in both Company and departmental undertakings ensuring the efficiency and effectiveness of operations are maximised within the company business plan and objectives.
– You are required to work at all times in a safe and healthy manner and to comply with the requirements of the Health and Safety policy and all related rules and procedures provided in the furtherance of health and safety.
– To comply with all company processes and procedures put in place to adhere to the GDPR legislation.
– Undertake any additional duties as instructed by the Head of Marketing & Technology
Please contact Aadil Mukhtar on firstname.lastname@example.org if you require further information or would like to discuss the post further.
Please mark the subject Scarlets Ticket Office Supervisor.