Job title: Venue Sales and Admin Assistant
Closing date: December 5th
Full time permanent
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB
Reporting to the Venue General Manager, this role is accountable for the conversion of incoming enquiries and administration for non match day events whilst ensuring that the highest levels of customer service standards are delivered consistently and forging excellent customer relationships.
Ensuring all functions are delivered in line with company policy and procedures and maximising revenue and efficiency.
- To ensure all incoming enquiries (either by phone or email) are responded to and chased within the agreed core standards.
- Ensure that the Venue Management System is correct and updated for every event & enquiry
- Ensure all non-match day events are quoted accurately, maximising revenue and ensuring all customer requirements are included.l
- Ensure accurate cross charging to other departments
- To accurately administer all enquiries and confirmed booking.
- To ensure all information is accurate and is effectively communicated to the operations team.
- Ensure the events diary is always accurate and updated daily.
- Maintain positive and accurate correspondence with all clients before and after the use of the venue to ensure continuity of service delivery.
- Meet clients and conduct stadium show rounds in line with core standards.
- Raise all non-match day invoices and ensure all financial administration within your area of responsibility is completed on a timely basis.
- Ensure all payments are chased and received as per the terms and conditions of the booking.
- To gather post event feedback and communicate the results to the teams involved.
- Matchday hospitality room host as required
- Represent the Scarlets Philosophy, Values and Culture within the Venue department, the staff team and in wider society.
- To cooperate and engage with other managers in both Company and Departmental undertakings ensuring the efficiency and effectiveness of operations are maximised in line with the company business plan and objectives.
- You are required to work at all times in a safe and healthy manner and to comply with the requirements of the Health & Safety policy and all related rules and procedures provided in the furtherance of health and safety.
- To comply with all company processes and procedures put in place to adhere to the GDPR legislation.
- You will be required to undertake any additional duties as instructed by the Venue General Manager
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org