Scarlets is one of the oldest and most famous rugby clubs in the world. With its heritage reaching back as far as 1872 the Club has, throughout its vibrant history, been a proud innovator in the game both nationally and globally. Scarlets are one of the four professional Welsh rugby union teams in Wales. Based at the iconic Parc y Scarlets which has been recently voted in the top 4 purpose-built rugby stadiums in the UK constructed in 2008.
About The Role
The successful candidate will work with various teams including Marketing, Commercial and Rugby to produce first class videos to help promote the Scarlets Brand both internally and externally. This role is fast paced and varied with many exciting experiences encountered on a daily basis varying from creating promotional videos with our Marketing team to creating behind the scenes footage of the rugby squad.
Hours of Work: Mon – Fri 9am – 5pm plus match days and other events
Location: Parc Y Scarlets, Llanelli
Salary: £25,000 – £35,000 per annum (experience dependant)
- Managing the end to end video production process across concept storyboarding, filming and editing to deliver high end video content.
- Manage and oversee all technical aspects of video recording and editing.
- Work and collaborate with creative team members to create on brand assets to help promote the Scarlets and create content to drive valuable connections to our fans.
- Work with the Head of Marketing to develop a brand video content strategy and plan to help define key video content that should be created that appeals to identified stakeholders.
- Continuously discover and implement new ideas and video creation/editing best practice/ technology to maximise the impact of content.
- Capture ongoing studio quality videos and photographs where required.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience
- At least 5 years of experience in video creation and editing.
- A creative thinker who is flexible and good at solving creative problems.
- Strong time management skills and experience of working in a fast paced environment.
- Good interpersonal and communications skills to build relationships internally.
- Experience of operating high end camera equipment including a 4k FS7 camera and any additional equipment needed to create studio level videos.
- Experience utilising Apple Iphone cameras to create reactive/instant 4k video assets to upload to social media in stories/reels format.
- Proficient in Final Cut Pro X, Adobe Premiere or Adobe After Effects with a good understanding of motion graphics desirable.
Benefits Of Working For Scarlets Rugby
- A hybrid/flexible working model with both WFH and in office environments available as required to fit into the successful candidates work life balance.
- Career development support and training opportunities to help progress personal development plans.
- Working alongside high profile sports professionals and in global sports competitions.
- Working for one of the most respected rugby clubs in Wales and across world rugby.
Check Out Some Of Our Work
Visit us on social media to see some of the great video content that we have created over the last few months to get a taste of what you could be getting involved in… visit https://www.instagram.com/scarlets_rugby
How To Apply
To apply, please email your CV to [email protected]