The safety and security of all our visitors is our main priority. With the recent tragic events in the UK, we are continually reviewing our security procedures at the stadium. We work closely with Dyfed Powys Police, the Safety Advisory Group and our local partners to ensure that there is a coordinated and appropriate level of security in place for each event.
Our security and stewarding teams are there for your safety. Please cooperate fully with all security personnel.
Due to the current unprecedented security situation, it’s better for everyone if you do not bring a bag at all. We will not permit large bags into the stadium but you will be permitted to take small bags and handbags in with you. We class small bags as no larger than 35cm x 40cm x 19cm or standard handbags. There are no bag storage facilities available at the stadium – please plan ahead if you intend travelling with a large bag.
Preparing for stop and search
- Finish any food and drink before entering the stadium, you’re not allowed to take these in with you
- Head to the turnstile that is stated on your ticket and join the queue
- Please be prepared for a body and bag search and to answer any questions that you may be asked
Keeping you safe
There are many visible security measures that you may see while in and around the stadium and some that you will not;
- Each and every event is threat assessed by Dyfed Powys Police and appropriate police resources put in place in and around Parc y Scarlets, which can include Armed Police
- Together with our well-trained stewarding staff, we have a comprehensive and continually monitored CCTV system in operation at all times
- Vehicles entering the main stadium car park will be subject to searches, undertaken by trained security personnel and sniffer dogs