Here are further details for the Service of Remembrance for our former club captain and President of the Scarlets Phil Bennett, who sadly passed away earlier this month.
The service will take place on Friday, June 24 at 11am at the Parc y Scarlets stadium in Llanelli (SA14 9UZ).
Information for attendees
- The remembrance service at Parc y Scarlets is open to anyone to attend and pay their respects (you do not need to be a ticket holder with the club in any form in order to attend).
- Members of the public will be able to enter the South Stand through the doors adjacent the turnstiles. The doors open at 9.30am.
- Car Parking is available in Car Park B (opposite The Sessile Oak Pub). There will also be an overflow car park on the day (Tata Steel).
- Supporters and the public are invited to wear rugby jerseys of their choice (e.g. Felinfoel RFC, Scarlets, Llanelli RFC, Wales or their own club jerseys) in honour of Phil’s incredible legacy.
- The service will not be streamed in any format.
Information for family, friends and invited mourners.
- Family, friends and invited mourners should please arrive through the main reception in the South Stand of the stadium.
- Reception will open from 9.30am.
- Family, friends and invited mourners can congregate in the Quinnell Lounge on Level 2 before the service starts.
- Car parking is available in the main stadium car park for these guests.
- Buses will be available to take guests to the service at Holy Trinity Church, Felinfoel. The buses will depart Parc y Scarlets immediately after the service at the stadium.
We advise all members of the public to allow plenty of time to arrive at the stadium before the service begins.