Scarlets have been confirmed as the leading Welsh side in the 2021-22 Heineken Champions Cup.
After finishing the regular Guinness PRO14 season in third spot in Conference B they will be seeded fifth out of the new United Rugby Championship representatives.
As finalists, Leinster (1) and Munster (2) are automatically ranked as the top two clubs, with the remaining six ranked by merging the two Conference tables.
In the event, where clubs were level on match points, games won followed by points difference was then used as the criteria to separate them.
- Leinster 71 match points (league champions)
- Munster 64 match points (won 14, points difference +163)
- Ulster 64 points (won 14, +206)
- Connacht 45 points
- Scarlets 39 points
- Ospreys 36 points (won 8, -17)
- Cardiff Rugby 36 points (won 8, -19)
- Glasgow Warriors 30 points