Following the announcement by the Welsh Government on the easing of Covid-19 restrictions regarding outdoor gatherings, Scarlets can confirm that we will be welcoming supporters back to Parc y Scarlets, at a reduced capacity, for our final game of the season against Edinburgh on Sunday, June 13.
We would like to thank everyone for their incredible support throughout this most testing of seasons and we are delighted to finally be able to welcome our loyal fans safely back into the stadium.
Working together with the Welsh Government and the Welsh Rugby Union, we have undertaken a full health and safety assessment of the stadium and due to the two-metre social distancing regulations still in place, capacity will be limited across the four stands and North Terrace.
In terms of ticketing, those who have purchased season tickets for the 2020-21 season will have priority.
- There will be one ticket allocated per season ticket holder
- Following Welsh Government guidance that a maximum of three households can now meet, season ticket holders can choose to be in a ‘bubble’ with two other households. Eg. Three families/friends who join the same bubble can sit together in the stadium
- On Monday at 12 noon, season ticket holders will receive communications on how to select your ‘bubble’.
- You will need your season ticket number (on the top right hand corner of your season ticket card) to book your ticket and you have until Tuesday at 5pm to confirm your ‘bubble’. If you don’t have your season ticket card, please contact the ticket office (01554 292939) or look for the ticket purchase confirmation email.
- You will receive confirmation that you have a ticket on Wednesday as well as details on how to claim your ticket through ticketmaster or via the Parc y Scarlets ticket office. We would prefer that all purchases take place online. Access to the stadium can be gained via phone or tickets printed at home.
- You have until Thursday at 5pm to claim your ticket
- Once all season ticket holders have made their purchases, if any tickets remain, the option for tickets will go to season ticket holders from 2019-20, who will go into a ballot
- Everyone claiming a ticket to the game will have to fill out a health and safety questionnaire before entry into the stadium.
- There will be no food and drink kiosks open inside the stadium. Spectators will be able to bring one soft drink per person (no alcohol will be permitted). Spectators will be required to wear a mask throughout their time on the stadium premises.
If there is a late change and the match is unable to go ahead or crowds are unable to attend, your season ticket will be refunded with a pro-rata credit to your Scarlets ticket account.
Once again, many thanks for your support. Our ticket office will be open from Monday at 1pm on 01554 292939 for any enquiries, but please be patient. The lines are likely to be very busy.
Diolch yn fawr